1. Remember how I can't complain enough about how little I like January? Well, the one silver lining of the month is that it is when retailers think that they should be bringing in Spring stuff, since in just a couple short months, most of the country will be experiencing Spring. Utahn's, however, still have a good solid 4 months of winter to go, and that's when I like January's Spring-clothes roll out, because it means winter clearance! I love a good winter clearance, like the one over at Delia's right now, where I found these colorful skinnies for only 14.99, reg. 44.50. Suuuuuper cute:
2. Look at this neato way to reuse mason jars and old bottles from over at Pure and Noble:
Just a glue gun and some paint. SO cool. Think of the possibilities! You could put names on mini jars and fill them with treats for place settings, label them and fill them with things in your pantry, and the list goes on. I am officially obsessed.
3. The day I came across the idea of making chocolate chip cookies in the waffle iron my life changed. Then I came across this, and my head almost exploded:
Cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron, people! In 2 minutes your have cinnamony-waffles, or waffley-cinnamon rolls. The categorization is up to you. Either way it's just pure brilliance.
4. Remember how V-day is coming soon? Need a simple DIY gift, or decoration for your love nest? Then just look at how cute these cross stitch patterns are from this Etsy shop:
Just darling, and one of the most affordable crafts ever. Cute.
5. Guys. Ingrid Michaelson's new CD came out this week and it has been on repeat in my office non-stop all week. It is just fantastic. Here is the video for the first single from the CD. You will see her back unclothed. Partial nudity. Proceed with caution.