Well hello Saturday!
Yesterday things got a little busy for S and I, thus leaving you with no Five Things for your Friday. However, on this lovely Saturday I bring you a Five Things post that I compiled from my bed, and not from my office, as I usually do. It has been glorious. Five Things Friday on a Saturday has its perks, aside from the fact that it's not in fact Friday, so the whole thing lacks any relevancy whatsoever. Anyways, like I was saying...here are this week's Five Things!:
1. These cute, COMFY, and affordable sweater dresses over at Target for $17.48! As a prego, these dresses have saved me. I live to throw them on over leggings and boots. Just fantastic.
2. Speaking of Target, did all of your see this outfit of Kendi's from this week? I. DIE.:
Those PERFECT shoes that she based her perfect outfit around just happen to be from Target as well. But I couldn't find them on their website, so I found you these copy cats over here instead for $25, so we can still all copy her. Which I do regularly:
3. This most fantastic minestrone I made this week in the crockpot from Skinny Taste. My husband is not a soup person and he even ate bowls of it all week long. Sooooo yum.
4. How COOL are these necklaces I stumbled upon from Noble House Designs? No, I can't afford a single one, unless I decided to not pay my phone bill or utilities for a month (who needs hot water anyway? Pretty necklaces!) but I love fantasizing over them, and plan to use them as inspiration for a little copy cat I am
thinking of making. SO gorgeous. You will drool:
5. Jazon Mraz's new single is just great. The problem is he is so freaking hairy and homeless looking these days that it tends to take away from the magic. I recommend pushing play and then closing your eyes. It's GOOD stuff: