Get Ready!

I have been feeling like I am seven years old today because Christmas will be here in less than a week and I am verrrry excited. I don't know how I am supposed to get anything done when all I can think of is the long weekend with no work, lots of family, insane amounts of food, and the most fun that ever happens during the year. It's coming and it's coming fast, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. 

With it so close, I am sure that you, like me, are running through your to-do list in your head over and over to make sure that it all gets done before time runs out. Just to make sure you don't forget anything important, I made a list of some of the most important things to get done before the festivities begin.


Paint those nails and paint them festive.
Red, green, white, metallic. Take your pick.







Wrap your presents.
Some people like to wrap their presents really pretty, some don't. The truth of the matter is they are going to be ripped open in seconds. So, whatever you feel good with, go with it. I support you. 



Cut paper snowflakes.
This is one of the new Christmas traditions we made this year. Fun for all ages. Fun for boys and girls. Uses supplies you most likely already have. Makes cute and cheap decorations. Here are the ones hanging in my kitchen: 



Plan some festive outfits.
I love dressing for the season. Here is an idea of how to do it.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5



Send Santa phone calls.
This is hilarious. And free. And it spreads the Christmas spirit. Please try.




Yes! Yes! It's ALMOST here!!! Happy Tuesday and Christmas Eve x 5!!!
XO-S

Labels: