I've got lots to be happy about today.

The snow has been making an appearance here, as I think we have mentioned, and I have kind of been in mourning about it, as you will see in my outfit pics. Gray skies make me sad. But, in the snow's defense, it has fallen beautifully without making the roads scary, it does make the holiday season feel official, and I don't totally hate bundling up at this point in the season. Of course, if you ask me how I feel about it in 2 months, my answer will be completely different. 

But, here is my idea. When you feel sad about the weather, or anything really, put on black from head to toe, make it sassy with a bow belt, zebra tights, and wedge booties, or whatever you have on hand, and just let the sadness run its course. It helps. It really really does. 





 
{dress; thrifted $8, cardigan: Maurices $19.99, booties: MakeMeChic.com $26, tights: ROSS $4.99}

On the happy side, I am having a shopping trip with W and mom on Friday, Thanksgiving is coming, Christmas music is playing continuously on FM 100.3 (judge me for listening), my birthday is around the corner, and the Christmas spirit is filling my world. Lots to be happy about, right?

Have a great day! And enter the awesome Kourtnee Fisher Design Giveaway!
XO-S.

Meet Virginia Design

Labels: