Wild Thing.

So listen....

 I work all day in an office crunching numbers and editing documents. And I like it.  
At night I generally come home and study until bedtime. I like that too.
Bedtime is 10pm on. the. dot. 
 On the weekend I think baking things in sweats with my husband 
and then reading on the couch is a hot date night. 
I am sad if I miss listening to "All Things Considered" on NPR in the afternoon.
Quilting is one of my hobbies. Yes, quilting. 
I have a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine. 
And yes, I have a garden, and I garden in it. 
I have never seen a Masterpiece Theater I didn't love.

Yes, I am a nerd/loser/grandma trapped in a 27 year old's body. 

But today no one's gotta know. 
Because today, in my leopard skirt and bomber jacket, I am WILD
Who knows...I might even stay up until 10:30 tonight. 
I don't know what has gotten into me. It must be the animal print. 



Scarf: Gift, Jacket: F21 8.99, Top: ROSS 4.99, Skirt: Thrifted 3.00, 
Leggings: ROSS 4.99, Boots: MakeMeChic 19.99





oxoxo/W. 

Labels: