It's the most wonderful time of the year. Seriously.

You know how sometimes in the middle of the year you think about the holidays and how fun they are and how the whole world is so happy and it seems like that is so far away and it will never come again? And then all of a sudden Halloween and November are next week? Well, that is what's happening right now, in case you didn't know. And I can't believe it's here already. This is the best time of the year! And it's here! I am so excited. I love love love the holidays.

I love being able to spend extra amounts of time with family and friends. I love an excuse to eat lots of candy and treats. I love pumpkin and cider and pine candles. I love watching the various Charlie Brown holiday movies. I love bundling up and wearing layers. I love all the holiday sales in stores. Like the Fall Haul that just ended at Old Navy, where I got a new sweater I am totally obsessed with and that I wore here:



{sweater: Old Navy $8, shirt: Rue21 $5, jeans: Charlotte Russe $5, boots: Pacsun $14.99}

What do you love about the holidays? What did I miss? Share. Please.
Have a great day.
XO-S.

Labels: