1. These AMAZING pumpkin truffles S stumbled upon on the Lillyella blog this week:
After she showed them to me, I quickly pinned them, and literally 2 seconds later they had been repinned 30 times. THIRTY! Pumpkin does things to people, I tell ya.
2. It was my 4 year anniversary to my foxy husband A this week. And luckily, we happened to have taken a headless picture on that day for me to post! Somewhere inside I must have known that someday I would be a headless blog writer when we took this. It was destiny.
We were married in the Logan, LDS temple on September 15, 2007,
and it was one perfect day.
3. Take a look at these booties I have been swooning over:
Now, can you tell me which pair is the Steve Madden version for $129.95 and which is the Make me Chic version for $29.70? It's pretty tough to tell huh? Well the Steve's are on the left, and the pair S and I bought are on the right. That is a savings of $100 for the same amount of hotness!!! Love that.
4. SO proud of the people in our little town of Logan where this went down this week:
Incredible! It happened just a block from where I am typing this! I love good people.
5. On Sunday, with all of the many moving specials about the 9/11 anniversary, I have to say that this one was my favorite. I think music heals things, and while I may be biased, I think the Mormon Tabernacle Choir pretty much takes the cake in healing music. This was incredible. And I heard it is being rebroadcast lots of places this Sunday, so check your listings! Also, take a listen to one of my favorites from the broadcast, if you do, I promise all of a sudden your day will mean so much more:
Happy Friday dear friends!
And good luck to our AMAZING Dad in the Top of Utah Marathon tomorrow!
Give them hell you crazy runner!!