When the going gets tough, the tough get gorgeous...

...at least that is what Stacy London tells me, and I believe everything she says.

I might also take a little artistic license and make it say: when the going gets tough, the tough get thrifting, because seriously, that is what I do. You can never feel anything but happy when you go for a little retail-based pick-me-up and discover it in the form of a fab little $4 polka dot blouse like this:

Necklace: F21 8.99, Blouse: Thrifted $4, Jeans F21 9.99,
 Belt: Thrifted $1 Shoes: Thrifted $4

$4 people! You can't even get in and out of chick-fil-a for that much.
At least I can't, since I think I need waffle fries and a peppermint shake everytime I go there. Yes, I am a $6 diner at least.

Anyway, like I was saying, thrifting, gorgeousness, polka dots...
and speaking of polka dots, look at these sassy little polka dot rain boots on sale right now for $15 at Charlotte Russe!  


If you are like us you could use some freaking sassy little boots
like this because it is rain/snowing like a madman out there. I love them.

...and one more thing. Lot's of people have asked us our tips for thrifting because yes, it can be gross/scary, but it can also be super rewarding. So, if you wanna know our tips we did a guest post about it here a little while ago, and hopefully it will give you some thrift-spiration.

My, my, thriftspiration...that was clever.
Feel free to use it in a sentence today.

Have a great Tuesday!
-W.

Labels: