Downpour.

Every time I take a picture of an outfit, I think to myself how grateful I am that we decided to do this whole "anonymous" thing so I don't have the pressure of having to look good except for from the neck down. 

Case in point: Today I got rained/snowed on like a banshee. My hair decided afterward that it preferred its drowned-rat state and never recovered. But still I was able to come right home, tell my husband it was picture time, and snap these pics like it ain't no thang. 

 {dress: ROSS 7.99, tights: TJ Maxx 5.99, Shoes: Ross 16.99}



This leads me to my next item of business: expressing my admiration for you un-anonymous bloggers. It's a hard job you have taken on, and you girls look dang good! I don't know how you do it day after day but I do know I like looking at you. So keep on being pretty and watch out for the rain.

Oh, and don't forget about the giveaway. -S.

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

Labels: