Brace yourself. It's another weather-woes post.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. It's just so snowy and it's going to be April this week!

You see, the problem is that we are still wearing boots, and puffy coats, and scarves, and really thick socks, and gloves around here. Want to know why? Well, it's because it's still freaking freezing, that's why. And it's supposed to snow here again today.

These are trying times to be a fashion blogger in Utah, I tell you. All I do is lay in bed and dream of wedge sandals, and cropped skinnies, and skirts without wool tights under them. However, I'm trying not to let the freezing weather hinder my spring-trends dreams. One of which is tribal prints, which I love. And since they incorporate lots of neutral colors with fun bright ones, they still work with some of my dreary winter stuff so I can be springy and wintery all at once. It's just one big hodgepodge of dressing for the wacko Utah seasons around here. Roll with it.

Needing a little spring to mix in with your winter leftover's until the sun finally decides to come and stay? Here are some super cute little tribal print treasures I found for $25 or under:

Shop: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

And here is my winter/spring/why-will-the-snow-not-stop-falling/I-am-so-sick-of-layers/where-is-the-sunshine outfit for today, with my little tribal print skirt I made out of a dress from the sale rack at Kohls:

Jacket: ROSS 7.99, Top: F21 12.99, Skirt: Kohls 4.99,
Leggings: ROSS 4.99, Boots: F21 21.99


Now, if you are reading this from somewhere in the Southern United States, or in a place that is currently warmer than 30 degrees, or anywhere where there are birds chirping and green grass and blue skies, I urge you, step away from the computer, get outside, take your shoes off and frolic.

 Do it for me. Your frozen friend.

OX/ W.

Labels: