That's what I'm talkin about + day 1

My husband is a sports fanatic.

I know this isn't a rare thing among men, but seriously, I frequently wake up and go to sleep hearing the Sports Center intro music. Ugh. I just don't understand watching the highlights of the game when you watched the actual game. YOU ALREADY SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE. You know what I mean?

Needless to say, sports aren't really my thing. 

Unless maybe you consider thrift-shopping a sport. In which case, I am super super super athletic. Because I can work a thrift store like you would not believe.

Case in point: this dress (which is the centerpiece of my first 30 for 30 outfit). I may have removed shoulder pads and made it 8 inches shorter, but hey, that's what I'm saying... I'm sporty when it comes to the thrifting.


IMG_0314.jpg
{dress: $3, DI; belt: $3, Kohls; tights: $2.99, ROSS; shoes: $18.99, Target}

So versatile, so comfortable, so inexpensive. And totally cute.

That's what I'm talkin about.

-S.

Labels: ,