Monday, February 28, 2011

Down. With. Monday.

It's Monday, folks. And I mean it's REALLY Monday.

I just worked for like an hour on a sassy little post with outfits and collages and witty commentary and life altering fashion genius {ok, no, nothing life altering or genius really, but I thought it was pretty good}, and just as I was going to post there was some sort of computer freezing problem, Windows told me it was closing everything, and my post got sucked into internet oblivion.

I said bad words. Loudly.

As a result, I now give you a second-rate, hodgepodge post, consisting of the following:

1. My favorite Oscar dresses:

Feathers! Sparkles! Those arms! Amazing.


I would kill for that pony tail. Serious.


As a person, she's not my fav but this dress is fab.
 
If I were to go to the Oscars I would want to wear red.
And be Sandra Bullock.


My favorite. {What were yours?}

2. What I'm wearing today {which I really don't want to post after the Oscar dresses since it is neither red, nor sparkly, nor does it have a train. Oh well.}:

Dress: Old Navy $6.99, Cardigan: Target $9.99, Belt F21 $2.99, Tights: Khols $5.00, Boots: GoJane $11.99


3. And the winner of our houndstooth giveaway:



So, yes, that is my post today. Not my best work, but like I said, Monday, post-eating computer, etc.

Don't worry, I have big plans to show this Monday who's boss and come out triumphant maybe on Wednesday or something. After all, with a little Diet Coke, and a little Bachelor watching tonight, anything is possible.

Happy show-Monday-who's-boss day!

-W.

PS. Congratulations to Rachel! Email us at prettylifeanonymous@gmail.com and we will get you your prize! Thanks to all who entered!! 

16 comments:

  1. the best part of icky mondays is that the week can only get better. And yes, diet coke can fix most Monday doldrums :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rachel! My favourite dress is Halle's one as well, she looks stunning!

    Love the khaki/brown combo of your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very Monday of Mondays. That's why I'm currently drinking a Diet Coke. Even though her look wasn't necesarily my absolute favorite, props have to go to Natalie Portman for looking so killer when she's a bajillion months pregnant.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, down with Monday! What a bummer about your first post, but this was was great too!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit EVEN compared to the Oscar dresses :) :)

    I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to apologize. You may have just inspired my Tuesday :)

    Lauren
    www.mothermayiborrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Reese Witherspoon's 60's mod look. Gorgeous


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. as much as i love my old navy, i have a feeling yours is better. cuz you get lots more cute dresses than i do and on sale. that never happens at mine. never. maybe i should come over there and do some shopping. oh wait. you have snow. jk. i'll stay in california. oh and btw your outfit makes me jealous. but a good kind of jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Halle Berry's dress and Hilary Swank's dress and I ADORE your outfit...so cute! great color choices and the necklace just ties it all together!! I love the boots too, Go Jane is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Rachel. Great find on your dress.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your style. SO cute.
    And yes, Halle's was my favorite dress by far:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a thrown together post...this is fabulous. And I so vote Reece...just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your necklace here! it's pretty!

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing all the Oscar dresses!! The oscars were really wonderful this year. Love your website that I found through Xenia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came across your blog because of Kendi Everydays post. I had a question for you. I noticed you had a few pairs of boots from gojane.com. Do you like getting boots from there? And I love the outfit you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete

You must know how much we love validation. Bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...